Adult Care Management
Adult Care Management at the Villa comes under the umbrella of the NYS Health Homes Network. ´Health Home´ is not a physical place; it is a group of health care and service providers working together to make sure you get the care and services you need to stay healthy. Once you are enrolled in a Health Home, you will have a care manager that works with you to develop a care plan. A care plan maps out the services you need, to put you on the road to better health. Some of the services may include:
- Connecting to health care providers,
- Connecting to mental health and substance abuse providers,
- Connecting to needed medications,
- Social services (such as food, benefits, and transportation) or,
- Other community programs that can support and assist you.